~ Implant Awareness Society Statement of Donor Rights ~
The Implant Awareness Society is committed to protecting the privacy of its donors and other individuals about or from whom we collect personal information. To ensure that donors to the Implant Awareness Society have full confidence in the Society and its appeals, the following donors’ rights are recognized. All Donors have the following rights:
1. To be clear about our mission and how The Implant Awareness Society intends to spend their donations.
2. To know that their donation will be used for the purpose for which it was given.
3. To trust and be guaranteed the information about their donation will remain confidential to the Society to the extent provided by law.
4. To be assured that their donation will be banked promptly and spent within a reasonable time.
5. To receive appropriate thanks and recognition.
6. To receive a registered tax receipt, with Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
7. To know that complaints will be taken seriously, handled promptly, and responses will be sent swiftly.
8. To receive prompt and accurate answers to questions.
9. To choose to be excluded from any future solicitations.
10. To expect that there is a fair and proper balance between the interests of donors and the aims and objectives of The Implant Awareness Society.
11. To have the right to remain anonymous.
12. To know and to be guaranteed that donor name, email and phone numbers, will never be sold, traded, or published.
13. To know and to be guaranteed that their name will not be exchanged for fundraising purposes.